Dv8 Media Is Recruiting Business Development Managers
Job Vacancy Alert.
Business Development Managers (full-time & Part-Time)
February 11, 2014
Dv8 Media is currently recruiting Business Development Managers.
Job title: Business Development Managers (full-time or Part-time)
About Dv8 Media: Dv8 Media (a subsidiary of Dv8 innovations Intl Limited) is one of Africa’s Top Entertainment brands. We are responsible for the Development of some world-class entertainment brands (i.e the Waconzy Brand). Here at Dv8 Media, we believe everything is possible. The bigger the challenge – The bigger the success. We are the eruption of Creative Innovations. Our Vision is to develop a world-class team of intellectuals willing and ready to take on the world’s entertainment industry.
Successful Candidate specification:
1. Must have the fear of God
2. Candidate must have thorough understanding of the current and emerging trends in the entertainment industry.
3. Candidate Must be result oriented and ability to hit targets without complains
4. Must be able to identify potential opportunities set up meetings and advice top management on any action that may be required to maximize further potential.
5. Must be a SWOT analysis specialist.
6. Must be able to create professional official documents (Power point presentation, business plans, business proposals etc)
7. Strategic Planning, execution and project managerial specialist.
8. Must be able to generate wealth with minimal resources.
9. Must be persuasive. Never take No for an answer.
10. Must have a network of top and influential key players in the entertainment industry.
11. Must have a desire to make a significant contribution to Dv8 Media
12. Proficiency in English communication
13. Must be good looking with a very good sense of fashion
14. Social Media/Internet marketing skills
15. Good Driving skills
16. Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Skills: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Qualifications and experience
A Degree in Business Administration or related field (ie Banking & finance, Management etc.)
Minimum of 2 years working experience in the banking and finance sector or related field.
The Business Development Manager will manage business development activities for Dv8 Media by driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
Responsible for heading up Dv8 Media’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend
Drive peak performance and sales success across Dv8 Media
Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
Provide market feedback to Dv8 Media’s leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
Primary location: Lagos State, Nigeria (mainland & island)
Other locations: Abia state, Abuja, Rivers state, International (Africa) & International (Overseas)
How to Apply: Submit a professional C.V with full sized photograph attached to: email@example.com